Info that is essential to go in every post / new article:
The first ever Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Games take place from Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd March 2014. The public can join the fun and games by running, swimming or cycling their way to raising cash at over a thousand venues around the country, including the landmark events at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
As one of the biggest fundraising events, Sport Relief brings the entire nation together to get active raise cash and change lives. The money raised by the public is spent by Comic Relief to help transform the lives of some of the poorest and most disadvantaged people both at home in the UK and across the world.
Other key info you may like to include:
Please do refer to the Team Honk fundraising page : http://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/team-honk-relay and the text donate number: Text HONK to 70005 and donate £5 to Sport Relief .
- The Team Honk Blogger Relay starts in Lands End on the 12th January 2014 and finishes in John O Groats on the 23rd March 2014.
- We aim to raise over £20,000 for Sport Relief.
- In terms of modes of transport, you name it we have thought of it: pushchair pushes, roller blading across the Humber, boating round Bristol, #Honkopoly around London, fancy dress, onesies, bikes, scooters, planes, hiking, rafting and mountain climbing.
- #teamhonkrelay involves over 200 bloggers, their friends and families in a route that zig zags up the UK taking in 38 regional teams.
- Here you can see the official regional route details and dates for the relay : http://teamhonk.org/2014-blogger-relay/team-honk-2014-relay-route-and-masterplan/
- The Team Honk Story so far has info on Red Nose Day last year.
Team Honk Twitter & Hashtags: @team_honk #teamhonkrelay
Sport Relief Twitter & Hashtags: @sportrelief #SR14
TeamHonk facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teamhonk
TeamHonk pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/LoveAllBlogs/teamhonk-2014-relay-teamhonkrelay/