Would your brand or business like to help support #teamhonkrelay to raise money for Sport Relief?
What’s in it for you?
Team Honk involves nearly 200 socially savvy parent bloggers in 38 regions up and down the UK travelling over 3000 miles for Sport Relief http://teamhonk.org/2014-blogger-relay/team-honk-2014-relay-route-and-masterplan/ Team Honk is a tried and tested social media phenomenon – during Comic Relief last year #teamhonk trended several times and generated over 200 blog posts. http://teamhonk.org/about/
Apart from supporting and being associated with a great cause, working with bloggers is an amazing way to give your brand visibility across our huge combined followings on Twitter, facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google + as well as on our blogs. The three founders and Team Honk alone have 23k followers on Twitter, 4,500k followers on facebook. But it isn’t just about us, as you can see with the hashtag #teamhonkrelay it gets lots of RTs.
As parent bloggers many of us are used to working with brands and can skillfully amplify your message across social media. Our audiences are predominantly parents. Team Honk can help you target your niche, whether it is parents, women age 30-50, residents of Kendal or mothers in Derby.
What can we offer?
We can offer off the peg and bespoke sponsorship packages, to review relevant sports equipment or organise giveaways, we are also looking for raffle prizes:
Name your price – up your likes and follows
We can organise a facebook and/or Twitter campaign asking our followers to
Share/RT and like/follow @brand to support the X leg of the relay. For every RT @brand will donate £1 up to a maximum of…. (you set the limit!)
Buy an ad on Team Honk blog £50
Let the world know you are sponsoring Team Honk, buy a 200×200 ad for £50 for the duration of the relay on teamhonk.org. The site has a page rank of 3 and a domain authority of 40.
We may also be able to arrange ads on the blogs of bloggers taking part, in locations or niches specific to your brand.
Host a giveaway on Team Honk blog £150
We can use rafflecopter to increase awareness of your product and to increase your brand’s following on Twitter and Facebook. Here is an example http://teamhonk.org/win/name-the-team-honk-baton-win-a-pair-of-the-latest-hi-tec-mens-or-womens-trainers/
Sponsor a blogger £50 – £300 (depending on what you agree!)
We will help you find a blogger to sponsor who fits your brand and is happy to mention you in blog posts before and after the event and in social media updates. They may agree to wear branded clothing or include your logo in photos from the day. They will probably have lots of other great ideas and may even be able to offer you ad space too.
Sponsor a Day of the relay -£286
£286 is our daily target to achieve our £20,000 total over the 70 day relay. Could you help us double the money we raise? If you pledge £286:
1. Team Honk, the 3 Team Honk Founders, the bloggers involved on that day and our dedicated social media blogger supporters will share a status update on Twitter, facebook and G+ that mentions your brand or business is sponsoring the day.
2. We will give you a 200×200 ad on Team Honk blog and a link on the Thank You page http://teamhonk.org/thank-yous/.
3. We will request the bloggers involved on the day to display your logo in pictures and/or mention you in their write ups on their blogs.
Sponsor a leg of the relay – £500
£500 Is the total we have asked each individual team to raise and most teams are taking two days to cover their area, so this could really double their money! If you pledge £500:
1. Team Honk, the 3 Team Honk Founders, the bloggers involved on that day and our dedicated social media blogger supporters will share a status update on Twitter, facebook and G+ that mentions your brand or business is sponsoring the days on both days.
2. Give you a 200×200 ad on Team Honk blog and a link on the Thank You page http://teamhonk.org/thank-yous/.
3. Request the bloggers involved on the day to display your logo in pictures and mention you in their write ups on their blogs.
We are flexible and open to offers and suggestions on how sponsorship can best work.
For more information or to discuss a sponsorship package please email
We must stress brands are ‘supporting #teamhonkrelay to raise money for Sport Relief’ and that sponsorship cannot be in direct competition with Sport Relief’s official corporate sponsors.